Titan Serial FPDP XMC
Quad Channel – Vita 17.1 & 17.3
|‣ Radar data recording and simulation||‣ High performance|
|‣ High-speed sensor data capture||Low power|
|‣ Missile Test||‣ Air-cooled and conduction-cooled|
|‣ Geological survey and seismic|
|‣ Physics research|
|Login to Download Datasheet|
The Galleon Serial FPDP XMC is a flexible platform implementing a quad channel VITA 17.1 & 17.3 sFPDP receive and transmit engine for high-performance image processing, SIGINT/COMINT, radar processing, software defined radio, sensor data capture, etc.
The sFPDP XMC has a low power Intel® Arria® 10 FPGA, with up to four individually configurable sFPDP links, software configurable for 2.125, 2.5, 3.125, 4.25, 5, 6.25, 8.5, 10, and 10.125 Gbps link speed.
High resolution timers within each Serial FPDP port allow precision timestamping of received frames and accurate timing of transmitted frames. Each timer is run, paused or reset by its selected reference signal, and all timers selecting the same reference signal will stay synchronized. The board has four internal reference signal generators, and four micro-coax connectors which are individually configured as inputs or outputs for reference signals. This allows synchronization of port timers across multiple boards in a system.
There is 2GB SDRAM on-board for ultra-deep FIFOs in applications where high elasticity is required. The PCI Express x8 host interface utilizes the Arria hard IP interface for high bandwidth data directly to CPU memory.
The sFPDP XMC is available in both air-cooled and conduction-cooled variants. The board may be fitted with standard front panel LC connectors or recessed rugged LC connectors for easy optical cabling in conduction cooled environments with no front panel connections. Alternatively, the high speed serial interfaces can be routed through the P16 rear I/O for backplane communication.
The board is delivered with drivers for Linux hosts. An optional PCI Express card edge adapter offers easy integration in standard desktop systems for non-rugged applications and SW development.
Galleon Embedded Computing’s quality management system is certified to Aerospace Standard AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001.
• 4 channel serial FPDP
• VITA 17.1 & 17.3 compliant
• 2.125, 2.5, 3.125, 4.25, 5, 6.25, 8.5, 10, and 10.3125 Gbps supported
• Intel Arria 10 FPGA
• 2GB SDRAM
• High resolution timestamping
• PCIe x8 host interface
• Timer synchronization between multiple boards
• 4x micro-coax IO for timer synchronization
• Optical duplex LC or rear I/O sFPDP interfaces
• C++ API
• Linux drivers and SDK
FPGA & Memory
• Intel Arria 10
• 2GB SDRAM
High-Speed Serial Interfaces
• 4x channels
• 2.125, 2.5, 3.125, 4.25, 5, 6.25, 8.5, 10, and 10.3125 Gbps link speeds supported by default clock synthesizer configuration
• 850nm MM or 1310nm SM transceivers
• Optional recessed LC connectors for easy internal cabling in conduction-cooled systems without front panel connections
• Duplex LC optical connectors
• Optional rear I/O interface
• Software upgradable FPGA configuration
• PCI Express x8
• 4x High-speed serial TX
• 4x High-speed serial RX
• High resolution (100ns) timestamping
• Four internal time reference signal generators
• Four LVCMOS time reference IO on micro-coax
• Programmable clock synthesizer for non-standard link speeds
• -40°C to +75°C rugged air-cooled
• -40°C to +85°C rugged conduction-cooled
• Conformal coating on all models
• Up to 100%, condensing
• Linux drivers
* Virtually any link speed up to 10.3125 Gbps can be supported using custom programming of the clock synthesizer, contact factory for custom options.