Rugged Server – Removable Storage – High Performance
• Mission data server
• Application server
• Data recorder
• SWaP optimized
• High performance
• High bandwidth
• Flexible and scalable
• Rugged conduction and air-cooled designs
The XSR Server is a high-performance system for the most demanding deployed applications. It is designed to meet the most severe environmental conditions without compromising on functionality and performance. The high performance allows server virtualization in size constrained applications. The Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) optimized design makes it ideal for use in small unmanned aerial and ground systems, as well as large manned aircraft and vehicles.
Intel Core i7 and Xeon processor options, including the latest 9th generation, are supported with up to 96GB SDRAM supporting ECC. The flexible I/O architecture allows easy integration with existing infrastructure. Up to eight 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports or thirteen Gigabit Ethernet ports are supported, which makes the unit ideal for network-attached storage (NAS) applications. The high number of Ethernet ports can eliminate the need for external switches, but the system can also be supplied with an 8-port internal Gigabit Ethernet switch.
The removable storage subsystem offers up to 80TB of Industrial grade MLC storage or 40TB Military grade SLC storage. RAID modes 0, 1 and 5 are supported. Docking stations and 19” rack-mount servers allow for easy data exchange between the deployed servers and the ground infrastructure. The RDM allows easy transport of data between the vehicle or aircraft and the command station or lab where the data is used.
Optional FIPS 140-2 and AES-256 hardware encryption provides a high level of data security with flexible key management options, including physical key tokens through front panel key loading port and remote loading over a secure network connection.
The servers can be configured with most standard operating systems, including RedHat Enterprise Linux, Debian or Windows Server.
Galleon Embedded Computing’s quality management system is certified to Aerospace Standard AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001.
• Intel Core-i7 and Xeon CPU options
• Up to 96GB SDRAM with ECC
• Up to 8 10GbE ports
• Up to 13 GbE ports
• Up to 8 sFPDP channels
• Up to 80TB of removable SSD
• Intel® Core™-i7, Quad-Core
• Intel® Xeon® E3, Quad Core
• Up to 96GB SDRAM with ECC Network
• Up to 13 GbE Controllers
• Up to 8 10GbE Controllers
• Up to 8 sFPDP channels
• Optional 8-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
• 1 x SLC FLASH OS system disk (up to 256GB)
• Up to 80TB removable MLC FLASH
• Up to 40TB removable SLC FLASH
• Dual XMC/PMC with x8 PCI Express interface
• MiniPCI Express expansion site
Rear Panel Interfaces
• 5x 1000BASE-T GbE
• 8x 1000BASE-T GbE (optional)
• 8x 10GbE (optional)
• 1 x HDMI (optional)
• 1x VGA, 3x USB 2.0, 2x RS232/422
• 1x Power, 1x GPS antenna
• MIL-STD-1553 (optional)
• 0°C to +50°C standard temperature
• -40°C to +71/75°C extended temperature (AC/CC)
Shock and Vibration
• Tested to MIL-STD-810
• -1500 to 40 000 ft (AC)*
• -1500 to 60 000 ft (CC)*
• Tested to MIL-STD-461
• Up to 100%, condensing
Size & Weight
• Available as small form factor, half rack and ARINC 404a in conduction-cooled, forced air-cooled and fanless natural convection cooled
• Weight: 8.8 lb to 16.5 lb (4.5 kg to 7.5 kg) (configuration dependent)
• 16-40V DC wide input
• Tested to MIL-STD-704
* Contact factory for high altitude options
The XSR Server is also offered in a half-rack configuration to meet your hardware installation requirements.