Removable Storage – High Performance
• Mission data server
• Application server
• Ethernet data recorder
• Data loader
The Galleon G1 microServer is a full featured server in an extremely small enclosure. The Size, Weight, Power and Cost (SWaP-C) optimized design makes it ideal for use in small unmanned aerial and ground systems as well as other space and power constrained applications. Four Gigabit Ethernet ports makes the unit ideal for network- attached storage (NAS) applications. In many cases, the high number of Ethernet ports eliminates the need for external switches.
The removable storage subsystem offers up to 40TB of Industrial grade MLC storage or up to 20TB Military grade SLC storage, supporting JBOD and RAID modes 0 and 1. The removable data module allows easy transport of data between the vehicle or aircraft and the command station or lab where the data is used. Passive docking stations allows easy data exchange between the deployed servers and the ground infrastructure such as mission planning and debriefing systems.
The microServer can be configured with Debian or RedHat Enterprise Linux, or Windows 10 and Windows Server. Combined with Galleon’s high-performance data recorder software, the unit can be configured as a video over Ethernet or general UDP data recorder capable of streaming up to 500Mbytes/s to solid-state storage.
The microServer is ideal for surveillance, reconnaissance, intelligence and flight test applications where large amounts of data must be collected and stored during potentially very long missions.
Optional FIPS 140-2 and AES-256 hardware encryption provides a high level of data security with flexible key management options, including physical key tokens through front panel key loading port and remote loading over a secure network connection.
Galleon Embedded Computing’s quality management system is certified to Aerospace Standard AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001.
• Intel® microServer-C2758 high-performance octal core CPU
• 8GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
• Quad Gigabit Ethernet
• Up to 40TB removable SSD
• 16-50V DC power
• Rugged conduction or air-cooled designs
• MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-704
• Intel® C2758 Octal Core CPU, 2.4GHz
• 8GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC*
• 4x Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
• Up to 40TB removable MLC SSD
• Up to 20TB removable SLC SSD
• Up to 256GB SLC FLASH
• Optional certified FIPS 140-2 hardware encryption (AES-256)
• Optional AES 256-bit encryption
Rear Panel Interfaces
• 4x 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
• 2x USB 2.0
• 2x RS232
• 2x VGA
• 1x DC Power
• MiniPCI Express expansion site
• 0°C to +50°C standard temperature
• -40°C to +75°C extended temperature
Shock and Vibration
• Tested to MIL-STD-810
• -1500 to 60 000 ft**
• Tested to MIL-STD-461
• Up to 100%, condensing
Size, Weight & Power
• Ultra-Small Form Factor: 3.2 x 2.5 x7.3”
• Conduction cooled and natural convection cooled
• Weight: ‹ 3.3 lb (min. configuration)
• Power: 20W-35W (configuration dependent)
• 16V to 50V DC (nominal)
* Contact factory for other memory
options (MOQ conditions apply)
** Contact factory for high altitude