XSR Mission Computer
Rugged Mission Computer – Small – High Performance
• UAVs, UGVs
• DSP applications
• In-flight entertainment
• Industrial applications
• Mass transportation
• High computing performance
• Flexible and scalable
• Rugged air-cooled and conduction-cooled designs
The XSR Mission Computer is a compact, high-performance platform for your processing application.
The XSR Mission Computer design is centered on the use of Open Architecture COTS modules allowing the user to have flexibility in the choice of embedded processor and I/O configuration within the system. The host module provides a standard I/O configuration including Ethernet, Serial Comms, GPIO, USB, and Graphics. This can be further enhanced by using a combination of XMC and miniPCIe expansion modules to meet specific requirements. This approach allows the XSR Mission Computer to be available with I/O combinations including MIL-STD-1553B, Arinc429, CanBus, Video, Audio, Hotlink and much more.
Intel Core i7 and Xeon processor options, including the latest 9th generation, are supported with up to 96GB SDRAM supporting ECC.
The XSR Mission Computer is designed to meet the most severe environmental conditions without compromising on functionality and performance. The Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) optimized design of the Mission Computer makes it ideal for use in small unmanned aerial and ground vehicles (UAVs, UGVs), surveillance, HD video applications, sensor development and testing, and more.
Optional FIPS 140-2 and AES-256 hardware encryption provides a high level of data security with flexible key management options, including physical key tokens through front panel key loading port and remote loading over a secure network connection.
Galleon Embedded Computing’s quality management system is certified to Aerospace Standard AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001.
• Latest generation Intel® CPU
• Up to 32GB SDRAM
• XMC/PMC site for flexible I/O expansion
• 5 Intel® Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
• Integrated GPS
• Internal Mini PCI Express expansion
• MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461
Processor & Memory
• Latest generation Intel® processors
• Up to 32GB SDRAM
Front Panel Connections
• Up to 13x GbE ports
• 3x USB 2.0
• 2x USB 3.0
• RS-232, RS-422, GPIO
• 1x VGA, 1x HDMI
• 1x Power (16–40V DC)
• 1x GPS antenna
• Linux or Windows
• NMEA position and timing data
• 1PPS sync pulse
• RF interface to an external antenna
• 1x x8 PCI Express 2.0 XMC site
• 3x MiniPCI Express expansion sites
• Up to 10x 10GbE ports
• Up to 4x 25GbE ports
• Up to 2x 40GbE ports
• Up to 8x sFPDP channels
• 0°C to +50°C standard temperature
• -40°C to +71/75°C extended temperature (AC/CC)
• -1500 to 40 000 ft (AC)*
• -1500 to 60 000 ft (CC)*
Size, Weight & Power
• CC: 6.1 x 6.9 x 4.1”** (156 x 175 x 103 mm**)
• AC: 10 x 6.9 x 5.9”** (253 x 175 x 149 mm**)
• Weight: from 6 lb (2.75 kg) (min. configuration)
• Power, idle: 23W
• Power, max load: up to 85W
• 16-40V DC wide input
* Contact factory for high altitude options
** Without connections and storage bay lid
The XSR Mission Computer is also offered in a half-rack configuration to meet your hardware installation requirements.