Rugged High-Speed Data Recorder – Small Form-Factor – High Performance
• Surveillance, intelligence, reconnaissance
• Data recording
• HD video recording
• High-speed sensor data capture
• Physics research
• SWaP-C optimized
• High performance
• Flexible and scalable
• Rugged conduction or air-cooled designs
NIAP-Approved Dual-Layer Software Full Disk Encryption (SWFDE) & Hardware Full Disk Encryption (HWFDE)
The Multi-Function Recorders provide a combination of recording capabilities into one recorder tailored for your needs. It is capable of capturing UDP or TCP/IP data from up to eight 10Gb/25Gb/40Gb Ethernet interfaces and up to thirteen Gigabit Ethernet interfaces or a mixture of the above and others at over 1GBytes/s sustained recording speeds.
The design concept of XSR is based on the use of COTS Open Architecture modules. This enables the XSR to keep pace with increasing technology advancement and provides a key mitigation strategy for Obsolescence Management, which helps to protect the user’s design for 10 years or more.
Intel Core i7 and Xeon processor options, including the latest 9th generation, are supported with up to 96GB SDRAM supporting ECC.
The XSR is optimized for deployed applications such as unmanned systems, pods and ground vehicles. Rugged miniature 38999 connectors for all interfaces ensure reliable operation in all conditions. The design is Size, Weight, Power and Cost (SWaP-C) optimized.
Removable Data Modules (XSR RDMs) enables short ground times for airborne applications and instant access to recorded data in the ground access system without the need to download the recorded data over a slow drain interface. Industry standard solid-state drives are used to benefit from the ever-increasing storage densities and cost reductions as the technology evolves.
The recorder has a simple C++ API for remote control over a separate Gigabit Ethernet connection. Optional FIPS 140-2 and AES-256 hardware encryption provides a high level of data security with flexible key management options, including physical key tokens through front panel key loading port and remote loading over a secure network connection.
The XSR Multi-Function Recorder is designed to meet the most severe environmental conditions without compromising on functionality and performance.
Galleon Embedded Computing’s quality management system is certified to Aerospace Standard AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001.
• Combined functionality from multiple Galleon Recorders
• Up to 80TB removable SSD
• Wide input 16-40V DC power
• Optional AES-256 encryption
• MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461
• GPS unit for date and time synchronization
• Completely customizable
• Tailored for requirements
• Various functionalities
• Up to 80TB removable solid-state disks
• Optional certified FIPS 140-2 hardware encryption (AES-256)
• Optional AES 256-bit encryption
Rear Panel Interfaces
• Gigabit Ethernet
• 1x Power input
• 1x GPS antenna input (option)
Front Panel Interfaces
• Removable storage bay
• GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE ports
• sFPDP, Video, Audio
• Hotlink II
• Serial Port
• -40°C to +71°C operational temperature*
• -55°C to +85°C storage temperature*
Shock and Vibration
• Tested to MIL-STD-810 Altitude
• -1500 to 40 000 ft (AC)*
• -1500 to 60 000 ft (CC)*
• Tested to MIL-STD-461
• Up to 100%, condensing
Size, Weight & Power
• 6.2 x 7.9 x 4.1” (157 x 201 x 103 mm) Small Form Factor
• 7.6 x 13.4 x 3.5” (194 x 341 x 89 mm) Half Rack
• Weight: from 9.9 lb (4.5 kg) (min configuration)
• Power: configuration dependent
• 16-40V DC wide input
* Configuration dependent
** Contact factory for high altitude options
The Multi-Function Recorder is also offered in a half-rack configuration to meet your hardware installation requirements.