XSR Tactical Secure Server (XSR TSS)
Rugged Tactical Server – Removable Storage – 16 Core – High Performance
|‣ Virtualization server||‣ SWaP optimized|
|‣ Command & Control||‣ High performance|
|‣ Enhanced Situational Awareness||‣ High bandwidth|
|‣ Electronic Warfare||‣ High capacity secure storage|
|‣ Integrated Sensor Systems||‣ Flexible and scalable|
|‣ Fire control||‣ Rugged conduction and air-cooled designs|
Login to Download Datasheet
The XSR Tactical Secure Server is targeted to provide the warfighter with leading edge processing power, advanced I/O and ultra-high storage density packaged in a SWaP-optimized design for installation on the most demanding mobile platforms.
The XSR-TSS offers up-to 16 CPU cores and 128GB of memory necessary for virtualization server application demanded by today’s advanced sensor designs using embedded Intel Xeon E and Xeon D processors, including the latest 9th generation.
The flexible I/O architecture allows easy integration with existing infrastructure. Up to four 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports or five Gigabit Ethernet ports are supported, which makes the unit ideal for virtualization servers, network attached storage (NAS) applications, or other network connected high performance processing systems.
The removable data module (RDM) can be configured as a build option for either high performance NVME or high capacity SATA storage using rugged and reliable solid state storage. Offering industry-leading storage density, SATA RDMs offer up to 80TB of storage and NVME RDMs offer up to 16 TB of storage.
Optional Hardware Full Disk Encryption (HWFDE) is available using the AES-256 bit alogrithm implemented in FIPS 140-2 certified devices. Similarly, Software Full Disk Encryption (SWFDE) can provide a separate layer of Data at Rest protection as recommended by the NSA for the Data at Rest Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC).
The servers can be configured with most standard operating systems, including RedHat Enterprise Linux or VMWare.
Galleon Embedded Computing’s quality management system is certified to Aerospace Standard AS/EN 9100 and ISO 9001.
• Intel® Xeon® E-2276ME 6 Core
• Intel® Xeon® D-1559 12 Core
• Intel® Xeon® D-1577 16 Core
• Up to 128GB SDRAM with ECC
Front Panel Connection
• 1x 1000BASE-T
• Up to 4x 10GBase-SR (option)
• Up to 1 x 40Gbase-SR4 (option)
• Up to 2 x 25GBase-SR (option)
• VGA, USB, RS232/422, GPIO
• 1x Power
• XMC with x8 PCI Express interface
• MiniPCI Express expansion site
• 1 x SLC FLASH OS system disk (up to 256GB)
• Up to 80TB SATA removable MLC FLASH
• Up to 40TB SATA removable SLC FLASH
• Up to 16TB NVME removable MLC FLASH
• 0°C to +50°C standard temperature
• -20°C to +60°C extended temperature
• -40°C to +71°C extended temperature
• -1500 to 60 000 ft (CC)*
• Size estimate of CC box: 11.4” x 8” x 4.3” (290 x 205 x 110 mm)
• Approx.: 12 lb (5.5 kg)
• 16-40V DC wide input
• Tested to MIL-STD-704
* Contact factory for high altitude options
• Xeon E Gen 9 or Xeon D CPU options
• Up to 128GB SDRAM with ECC
• Up to 4 10GbE ports
• Up to 80TB Storage
• SATA or NVME Storage Option
• Data at Rest encryption